-- Twitter Summary card images must be at least 120x120px -->
Financial Wellbeing Consultants needed
Want to explore a career in financial wellbeing while making a real difference in the world?
If you’re highly motivated, strong-willed individual with a passion for helping consumers take back control of their finances, you may be the colleague we’re looking for.
Summit is passionate about helping everyday South Africans fix their past financial mistakes and fight back against exploitative credit providers and debt collectors
It’s rewarding work, but that doesn’t mean we can’t have fun doing it!
We’re looking for Financial Wellbeing consultants in the Mokopane/Polokwane area
· The successful incumbent will act as an ambassador for Summit by building relationships with key stake holders in the client company environment as well as with Summit’s business partners.
· The incumbent will have face-to-face meetings with over-indebted clients to assist with finding suitable solutions
· Presentations and financial literacy training will be required
· A suitable degree or diploma, either completed or in progress
· 1 – 3 years relevant working experience
· Previous experience in the financial services or related industry will be an advantage
· Experience in financial literacy training will be an advantage
· A working knowledge and understanding of the procedures relating to Garnishee Order
· Excellent computer skills
· Excellent English verbal and written skills (proficiency in other official South African languages will be an advantage)
· A valid driver’s licence and own transport
· If you are interested in this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or Fax
· Reference for application: Mokopane Vacancy
· Deadline for applications: 31 May 2017